American Airlines will fly three times daily between Miami and Sao Paulo starting December 16th. These frequencies will be available until early January, according to the airline’s reservation system and Cirium platform.
See also: American to increase flights to Perú.
Schedule between Miami and Sao Paulo – American Airlines
To see all tables, place the mobile phone in a horizontal position
|AA 929||Miami (MIA)||7:52 p.m.||Sao Paulo (GRU)||6:20 a.m. +1|
|AA 930||Sao Paulo (GRU)||10:30 p.m.||Miami (MIA)||5:00 a.m. +1|
See also: American to resume flights between New York and Rio de Janeiro.
|AA 991||Miami (MIA)||9:05 p.m.||Sao Paulo (GRU)||7:30 a.m. +1|
|AA 992||Sao Paulo (GRU)||10:50||Miami (MIA)||5:10 p.m.|
|AA 995||Miami (MIA)||10:48 p.m.||Sao Paulo (GRU)||9:15 a.m. +1|
|AA 2964||Sao Paulo (GRU)||12:05 a.m.||Miami (MIA)||6:35 a.m.|
– Advertisement –
- Boeing 777-200(ER)
- Boeing 777-300(ER)
- Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner
- September: 7 weekly flights
- October: 7 weekly flights (14 from 30/10)
- November: 14 weekly flights
- December: 14 weekly flights (21 from 16/12)
- January: 21 weekly flights (14 from 08/01)
- Between December 16th and January 7th, American Airlines will have five daily flights to Sao Paulo from the United States (3 to Miami and 1 to JFK and DFW).
See also: American Airlines to fly between Phoenix and Monterrey.